2015-05-23 15.48.55

I skipped Friday post so I am just gonna do this instead!

Currently, I am…

Happy about last weekend’s escapade! I am also very happy about my 2-week leave which started last Thursday! Yay! Finally, bed! 🙂

Listening to my “Tito Playlist” on Spotify!

Watching Kathleen Fuentes’ most recent youtube post. I think she’s one of the cutest youtubers out there. I love her! (she’s Kathleenlights, BTW)

Wishing for this 2-week leave to be productive. Heh, but knowing myself, 70% of the time I will be sleeping. The other 30% goes for food time.

Hoping I can go back to PH soon. I am also hoping that I get paid this week for a small design job I did for a friend.

Wearing my husband’s house clothes BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE HOUSE CLOTHES!

Wanting/Craving for Curry udon. Specifically that Curry udon from the Japanese stall in Chinatown in Singapore. 🙁

Needing a hair trim and new color

Feeling a little bit sleepy.

0 thoughts on “Sunday Currently 03”

  1. After exploring a number of the blog posts on your site, I honestly appreciate
    your way of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark
    site list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website as well and
    let me know how you feel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *