This week’s been better! I think focusing on the positive things helped me get through this week. I might do this regularly 🙂
Here are my 10 happy things:
- My boss approved my “urgent” 2-week leave! Sadly, I will be staying here. I wish I could fly back to Manila.
- This project I’ve been working on for months now is finally out of my hands now!
- Amount of blog visitors I had this week is surprising.
- Watching Miss Granny (a Korean movie). It made me cry.
- This pitbull taking a bath. OMG I WANT A PITBULL!!!
- The Originals and The Vampire Diaries finale. I can’t wait for the next season!
- This Miley and Ariana duet!!! Please donate 🙂
- Milk tea from Sharetea!!! I haven’t had it for months!
- My new art director gave me a short mini evaluation and I am very happy of what he things of me and how I work.
- This scene from iZombie (NO SPOILERS). Such a bittersweet scene. That short heart jumping moment it gave me. Sigh.
How about you? What made you happy this week?