Well, well, well! 2016 went on very quick. We’ve had a LOT of terrible events but come on, let’s all look at the brighter side of life and bring in more room for positivity for the coming next year. 🙂
On this post I will be showing you all the products that I really loved for the past year. From all the products I have purchased, given away and thrown away, I have finally narrowed it down to these! Yay for me. 🙂
Here it goes:
VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sunscreen
– I was never a sunscreen person but I decided to jump on it and finally I found the perfect sunscreen for me. I usually breakout with SPFs but this one doesn’t! So +10points for you, VMV!
Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion
– My superhero! I use this on my existing and non-existing spots!
Smashbox Primer Oil
– This works like magic! I have very dry skin and it keeps me flake-free all day PLUS it doesn’t feel oily and keeps my makeup on all day.
The Body Shop Wonderblur
– I have posted a review about this but for some reason, I have deleted it. But this still is on top of my list especially for its pore-filling and oil-controlling action.
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
– The first time I got this, I hated it. I got a wrong colour and at the same time, I broke out. Luckily, it wasn’t the culprit (I am looking at you, L’oreal!!!). I decided to get it again in my colour and loved it since then.
Inglot Mattifying Powder
– One of the very few loose powders that I fell in love with.
Fanny Serrano 2-way cake Powder in Rajah
– I love it! It’s cheap and it does the job. I use it as a bronzer even though it’s actually a foundation powder so it blends easily.
Essence Matt Blush in Peach me up
– Ahhh! Cheapest blush I own but gorgeous! I actually own two, that’s how much I love it.
MAC Blush in Gingerly
– My go-to blush. This is the only blush I own that I have dented and hopefully hit-pan on 2017.
Nyx Eyebrow Mascara
– I don’t really go for on fleek eyebrows so most of the time I use this just to add a bit of colour and keep the shape.
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette*
– This is my second palette and just before the year ended, I de-potted it again and just kept the shade that I actually use. I will probably regret that and buy another one. I am in love with the formula and it stays on all day even without primer!
Physician’s Formula Eye Booster2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
– I have been eyeing this for a long time and when I got it from iherb, I knew that I should have bought this earlier. It’s so easy to use and it stays on the whole day! But still, nothing beats my CLIO Kill Black eyeliner hehe.
Majolica Majorca Lash King
– A pretty pricey mascara but I love how it lengthens my lashes. It’s on of those fibre mascaras which I hate, but this is an exception.
MAC lipstick in Whirl
– I don’t know why it me time to decide that I should have this. I’m really glad I did because it is perfect for lazy days.
Paddle Brush from ebay
– Who need all those expensive brushes when I can get cheaper from ebay? LOL. Foundation routine has never been so easy.
*Not in photo:
There you go! Those are all the products that I truly loved this year and probably will still be my go-to products for the next coming months. If you want to see reviews from any of these, let me know 🙂
PS. I have finally made a weekly makeup capsule. Check it out 🙂
Happy Holidays, everyone!