So! Hello, I am Malen. I just turned 30! woot! woot! I haven’t been around for the past few months. I was hibernating. I just didn’t feel like doing anything on this blog, on my channel. I even deleted almost ALL of my Instagram posts and started posting new ones – mainly my drawings.
Enough of the nonsense, here are the 10 things I’ve learned in my 30 years:
- Adult-ing is hard. But you’ll get through it.
- Once you get a cat, you’ll always want more! LOL I have three!
- Marriage is hard work, but worth it.
- Working abroad will give you a different view in life. Life is hard when you are away!
- I will always need help from my mom. Thanks, Ma!
- It’s not too late to start doing what you really love.
- But at this age, I still haven’t found that one thing that I really want to do.
- Happiness is a choice.
- It’s always good to look back in the past and make fun about the things I’ve done.
- Universe won’t fail us. Just ask and you’ll get it. Maybe not now, but it will happen!
Thank you Universe for everything!