The Mercury retrograde is finally over and I can really feel that it has something to do with everything that happened in the past few weeks! I thought those random negativity won’t end but I am just so happy this week has ended with a HAPPY news.
So here are the 10 things that made me happy this week:
- Boss gave me 2 bags of M&Ms from his trip (this one’s different from the pack he gave from Canada, LOL)
- My shopping ban is surprisingly going well. I haven’t bought or paid for any unnecessary stuff plus I have been taking the bus! That means I am saving $$$. (Except yesterday when I was fined for some bus violation HEH)
- Partnership with Freedom! has been approved but I am still not quite sure if I will push it through.
- My Clash of Clans is town hall is finally on level 9! woohoo!
- iZombie finale! AHHHHHHHH!!!!
- My youtube channel is starting to have life! So happy!
- My hamsters! They’re almost 1 year old. I love them so much especially my little Piglet.
- Got a Dunkin’ Donuts loyalty card! Ahhhhh their iced coffee is my life! (I rarely drink coffee, FYI)
- Sending out school documents to mama! That means everything gets attested so we can ask for higher pay, LOL. (not really)
- And to the best happy thing that happened: we finally got the job we’ve been asking for! Thank you, Universe!
So, How was your week?
PS. I’m planning to do an introductory Q&A video this weekend. I will be answering those from the pinned post and I would love if you’d ask questions, too. Personal, Beauty, Life and Love questions are welcome. Looking forward to answering your Qs! 🙂 To those who aren’t subscribed yet, please support smile emoticon I’ll try to do other videos other than makeup 🙂