I have been thinking of what to post and I thought, you guys still don’t know much about me. My about me section doesn’t say much and need more information, so here are random facts about me.
- I’m a part-scorpio, part-sagittarian. My birthday falls in between two zodiac signs!
- To add to the complication, I use two birthdays. I was born 22nd of November but legally, I have to use 23rd!
- I’m a notorious
- The very first CD I bought was Linkin Park’s Hybrid Theory. My highschool friend lost it and until now, I still haunt him about it.
- I don’t like lechon skin but I love pork fat.
- I don’t like soup on my seafood. No seafood sinigang for me!
- I used to not like tinola.
- I was called “Nelly Kambing” (Nelly the goat) back in gradeschool because my laugh sounds like a goat. No idea where Nelly came from.
- I’m an official eye donor BUT I CAN’T FIND MY DONOR I.D. 🙁
- I wanna retire in Ilocos.
- I am scared of puppets and clowns.
- I am terrified of heights.
- I rarely eat crabs because I don’t know how to eat them. I don’t know which parts to eat.
- When I’m sad, I lie on the floor. Hoping papa would pick me up. 🙁
- I love Ilonggo accent!
- I wish I was left-handed. I think they’re all cute when writing.
- I wanted to become a fireman up ’til now.
- I used to work, think, eat super slow. One of my professors called me “Slowee” back in college.
- I was an ugly kid. People thought I was an alien. SERIOUSLY!
- I moved schools 8 times ’til college.
- I got my internet name from Luna, Princess of Darkness from the Japanese Peter Pan series (Peter Pan No Bouken). She was my favorite character.
- Coffee makes me sleepy.
- I wanted to marry Justin Timberlake!!!
I could have posted more but for now, I’ll keep it 23. How about you? I wanna know more about you, too!