First of all, I am back, again! I was away for a while and shutting down this blog was one of the choices I had. What was I thinking right? I know this is a waste of space in the internet but I decided to just keep it. 🙂
Here’s the bag I use. I got it just last monday from Cotton On for just 5$. Pretty cheap for a pretty big bag.
So, here’s what’s inside. Yes, there are just few items in my bag. My back hurts pretty fast when I carry heavy things because of scoliosis so I keep it really minimal. I even go to work with just my ipod and wallet sometimes.
- My pseudo-moleskin notebook where I try to write thoughts and doodle. It was just last week when I decided to bring it again.
- Unipin .1 pen – I’ve been using this brand since college. I actually bought all the available pen points last March.
- Pressed powder which I RARELY use. I’m using a different powder in the morning and it’s so effective that there’s no need to use this anymore.
- A nude lipstick from Nichido. A cheap brand from the Philippines but I love it. It does the job. Again, I rarely use this coz I’m not really a lippie person
- Comb – this is actually Gee’s comb. Hehe.
- Wallet – which has no money, LOL!
- Phone – which I also rarely use. It takes me the whole day to answer back. I even had week-old messages that I haven’t read.
- iPod touch (headphones not in photo) – can’t live without it!
- Change – I usually just bring enough money for the day (5-10$) and the coins left are just left in my bag
- EZLink card – ain’t it cute?
- House keys -of course! duh!
There, nothing interesting. I love big bags but I can only bring few things. Also, you should do this too! 🙂
PS. Last year I made this post and I am thinking I should re-do it. Yes? 🙂